What does 15Five mean?
15Five gets its name from the habit its tools encourage: setting aside 15 minutes each week to write reports and five minutes to read them. Patagonia founder Yvon Chouinard and former Sundia CEO Brad Oberwager were among the first to establish the practice, which was pioneered by Esprit founding employee Doug Tompkins.
How much does Emplify cost?
Emplify Pricing Overview
Emplify pricing starts at $73.00. There is a free version.
Where is 15Five based?
15Five is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has 5 office locations across 1 country.
How do you fill a 15Five?
Write your first Check-in
- Complete my first Check-in.
- Will 15Five save a draft of my Check-in?
- Answer your Pulse question.
- Update objectives and key results from your Check-in.
- Set priorities and track accomplishments.
- Give a High Five.
- @mention a teammate in your Check-in.
How many companies use 15Five?
Over 2,800 companies use 15Five to unlock the potential of their people. We're writing the new story of people and performance management, and our customers are at the heart of it.