How do I reset my 192.168 1.1 password?
- Login to Router admin panel using its default IP Address – 192.168.0.1 / 192.168.1.1.
- Enter the default username and password (admin/admin in most cases).
- Navigate to Wireless > Wireless Security > WPA/WPA2 – Personal (Recommended) > Password .
- Enter your preferred password and Save the change.
How do I log into my 192.168 1.1 router?
How to Login 192.168. 1.1?
- Turn on your router and connect it to your computer with an Ethernet cable. ...
- Open your favorite web browser and type “http://192.168.1.1” into the address bar. ...
- Enter the correct router login/password combination.
How do I reset my 192.168 254.254 username and password?
STEP 1: Go to http://192.168.254.254/ and log in through your username and password. You may locate these credentials at the back of your modem. STEP 2: Go to the Advanced tab, then click WiFi > WiFi Security Settings. Click the Edit button at the right side.
What is the password for 192.168 01?
The default IP address is 192.168. 0.1. At the login, enter the username (admin) and your password (default password is nothing). Note: If you have forgotten this password, you will have no choice but to reset the router to factory defaults.