How can I check my Bajaj EMI status?
How can I check the status of my Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card using the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app?
- Open the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app with the OTP sent to your registered number.
- Click on the 'Know More' tab in the top right corner.
- Enter your date of birth and click on 'See EMI Card Now'
How can I use Bajaj EMI moratorium?
How to Request for a Moratorium on a Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan?
- Visit our customer portal to login and authenticate your identity.
- Choose the option of “Covid-19 Moratorium Policy” from the product dropdown in the Raise a Request section.
- Select your personal loan details and read the T&C carefully.
How can I contact Bajaj EMI card customer care number?
To get in touch with our customer care executives,
- [email protected].
- 9:00AM - 8:00PM from Mon-Sat (Lines will be closed on national holidays)
How can I talk to Bajaj Finserv executive?
Customers with a registered mobile number can reach out to our customer executives via the Bajaj Finance helpline number: +91-8698010101.