How do I check the balance on my Visa Serve card?
Log in to your Account online or through the Serve Mobile App* and select your Main Account. Text “BAL” to 73783 for your Available Balance if you are enrolled in text alert notifications.
How do I contact American Express Serve customer service?
- Customer Service. 1-888-397-1980. 7am-12 Midnight EST, 7 days a week.
- Express Credit Card Customer Service. 1-800-201-4955 (TDD/TTY 1.800.695.1788) Monday - Saturday 8am-9pm ET. Automated system available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Public Relations. 1-800-934-4437.
How do I register my Serve card?
Simply visit serve.com/getpaid/activate or call Serve Customer Service at 1-800-954-0559. Be sure to activate your card to unlock all the features and benefits of your Account.
Is Serve com legit?
Secure. serve has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Secure. serve ranks 57th among Credit Cards sites.
Who is InvestorServe?
InvestorServe allows for managing and linking holdings, updating personal information, accessing historical data and completing online forms.
Where do I find my investor number?
If you have a CHESS Holding Statement the holding type is CHESS.
You can find your investor number by viewing:
- A Holding Statement will show a HIN or SRN that is an eleven to twelve-digit number starting with 'X' or 'I'. ...
- A Unitholder Statement will show a unitholder number that is a ten-digit number starting with 'U'.
What is Issuer Name?
Name of Issuer means the legal entity of the company providing the insurance, bond or guarantee, etc.
How do I find my SRN boardroom?
The SRN / HIN can be found on your most recent holding statement or share certificate. It's 11 characters long an usually starts with an "X” or "I”. Most changes to your account will require a form to be signed and returned. The most frequently requested forms can be found here.