How do I force my browser to ask for credentials?
- Select “Prompt for user name and password” under “Logon” for the Internet Explorer to prompt for getting the credentials from the user.
- Select “Automatic logon with current user name and password” for the Internet Explorer to automatically log on as the currently logged user.
What is a login prompt?
You can have your web browser automatically log you in as your current Windows user or have it present a login prompt. Whether your browser starts prompting you for a username and password depends on the web browser itself. Some browsers will by default prompt for credentials.
How do I disable login prompt in Chrome?
Disable Chrome Auto Sign-in in Your Desktop
- Select the Chrome pull-down menu in the top left of your browser window.
- Select Preferences from the pull-down menu.
- Scroll down then click on Advanced to expand the options.
- Toggle Allow Chrome sign-in to the off position.
How do I disable the browser login prompt when using Windows authentication?
For Internet Explorer and Chrome browser
- Navigate through Menu bar to Tools -> Internet Options -> Security.
- Select Local Intranet and Click on "Custom Level" button.
- Scroll to bottom of the window to User Authentication section, select "Prompt for user name and password"
- Click Ok, Apply and Ok to save changes.
What is Lansweeper com?
Lansweeper is an IT Asset Management solution that gathers hardware and software information of computers and other devices on a computer network for management and compliance and audit purposes.
Is Lansweeper safe?
While Lansweeper provides many powerful security features you can use to restrict or enable access and protect your IT asset data, remember that security is everyone's responsibility.