How do I log into my CCBC email?
How to Access Your Student Email
- In the upper right corner of any CCBC webpage, you will see myCCBC. Mouse over myCCBC and select Office 365 from the drop-down menu.
- Use your CCBC email address (NOT your CCBC username) and CCBC password to sign in: ...
- Open Outlook to view your email.
How do I find my CCBC ID?
There are two ways to get your ID:
- Stop by the Student Life Office during regular business hours of 8:00 a.m-4:30 p.m. Please note, someone may not always be available, depending on the campus activities schedule.
- Email [email protected] You can either pick it up or have it mailed directly to you.
Does CCBC still use blackboard?
As of June 1, 2021, as the culmination of a 24-month process, CCBC has transitioned from Blackboard Learn to Brightspace, as its new learning management system.
How do I drop a class online CCBC?
Withdrawing from courses
To withdraw, a student must complete a Drop/Add/Withdrawal Form, available in the Enrollment Services Center. After the withdrawal deadline date, a student is permitted to withdraw only under extraordinary circumstances.