How do I know my CUCM security password?
I also just confirmed this works on CUCM 10.5.2:
- Log in as platform admin.
- set password user security.
- Enter <what you suspect is old password>
- Enter "cisco123" as new password.
- Confirm "cisco123" is new password.
- When prompted for DRS warning, hit "y"
How do I log into Cisco Unified Communications Manager?
- Browse to the URL for Cisco Unity Connection Administration.
- From the Navigation menu in the upper, right corner of the Cisco Unity Connection Administration window, select Cisco.
- Unified OS Administration and click Go. The Cisco Unified Communications Operating System Administration Logon window displays.
How do I get to CUCM CLI?
First and foremost, you remotely access the CLI via a secure SSH session to the CUCM. If you do not have remote access to the CUCM via SSH, you can also gain access to the CLI via a locally attached keyboard and monitor.
How do I access Cisco Self Care Portal?
Step 1 From Cisco Unified CM Administration, choose User Management > End User. Step 2 Search for the user for whom you want to provide Self-Care access. In the End User section, ensure that the user has a password and PIN configured. Usually these credentials are entered when a new user is added.
What does Cisco do exactly?
Cisco's networking solutions connect people, computing devices and computer networks, allowing people to access or transfer information without regard to differences in time, place or type of computer system. If anyone can lay claim to a 'heritage' in an industry as young as global networking, then it is Cisco.
What does Cisco stand for?
2 more rows
||Computer Information System Company
||Civil Service Catering Organisation
||Central Illinois Steel Company
||Corps Information Systems Control Officer
What products and services does Cisco provide?
Products in this category are Cisco's range of routers, switches, wireless systems, security systems, WAN acceleration hardware, energy and building management systems and media aware network equipment. unified computing, unified fabric, data centre switching, storage networking and cloud computing services.