How do I log into my Cisco Linksys router?
How to access the router's web interface
- Launch a web browser and enter “192.168. 1.1” in the Address bar then press [Enter].
- Enter your login credentials in the fields provided. The default password is admin.
- To know if you have successfully logged in to the web interface, the screen below should appear.
How do I reset my Cisco Linksys E1500 router password?
To reset the Linksys E1500 to its default settings, you have to do the following steps:
- Turn on router.
- For at least 5 seconds, press the Reset button.
- Device is automatically restarted.
- Restoration of standard settings is finished.
What is the default login for Linksys router?
Can't connect to Linksys router admin?
To resolve this issue, you can reset your router to factory default settings, uninstall and reinstall the Linksys Connect Software on your main computer, then reconfigure your router's settings through Linksys Connect.
How do I login to my Linksys router?
Access the Linksys router login page
Enter 192.168. 1.1 in the address bar of the web browser to open the Linksys router login window. Put the login username and password for your device. Leave the username field blank and enter 'admin' in the password field.
How do I setup my Linksys WiFi?
Network cable (for some models).
- 1 Connect Power. Please ensure that you are using the power adapter that came with your router. ...
- 2 Connect to Modem by Cable/Wire. ...
- 3 Login. ...
- 4 Select Password. ...
- 5 Change SSID and Password. ...
- 6 Keep Password Secure. ...
- 7 Deciding to Update.
How do I access Linksys Smart WiFi?
Accessing your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi through a web browser
- Launch a web browser.
- Enter your router's default IP address, "192.168. ...
- Enter your Router Password then click Log in.
- Launch a web browser and enter “linksyssmartwifi.com” in the Address bar then press [Enter].
How do I troubleshoot my Linksys router?
The quickest and easiest workaround for most issues concerning Linksys routers is to powercycle the device. To do this, power OFF the router, unplug the power cord and wait for 10 seconds before plugging it back in.