How do I find out if something is in stock at Costco?
There are several ways that you can determine the availability of an item at your local warehouse:
- Visit the membership counter at your local Costco in person.
- Call your local warehouse and choose the phone menu option for Membership.
- Select Contact Us.
How do you shop online at Costco?
How do I place an order on Costco.com?
- Sign In / Register in the upper right-hand corner of Costco.com. ...
- Once you're signed up, you can begin shopping! Search for merchandise by selecting a product category on the left-hand side of the page, or by using the search box with the name of an item or its item number.
How can I get a free membership to Costco?
19 Ways to Get a Costco Membership for Free
- Use a Costco Shop Card.
- Shop with a Costco Member.
- Place an Instacart Order.
- Shop Online at Costco.com.
- Buy Alcohol.
- Buy Prescriptions and/or Immunizations. Find a Costco Membership Discount.
- Get a Costco Shop Card When You Sign Up.
- Check Online Deal Websites.
Can anyone order online from Costco?
Unlike its stores, Costco.com is open to anyone and everyone with a debit or credit card and a Paypal account—but there are some special rules and regulations about shopping with the wholesaler online. For paying members, shopping online is as easy as logging into an account tied to your membership card.