How do I access my Discover savings account?
The Discover mobile app is available for iPhone® and Android® phones. Just simply go to Discover's online banking site to obtain instructions for downloading and activating the app. Once you activate your Discover Mobile app and log in, you'll find simple, secure displays of key account information at your fingertips.
How do I log into Discovery bank?
If you do not have a Discovery website account, you will need to register and create your username and password. You can also request a username reminder or reset your password by calling us on 0860 100 696. Simply enter your ID number and select the relevant options.
How do I open a Discover account online?
Opening an online bank account couldn't be simpler.
- Just give us a few basics (like address and Social Security number), and we'll get the ball rolling for you.
- Make a deposit now or come back and do it later. ...
- Check your email for a confirmation, and you're on your way to the future you've been dreaming of.
Does Discover have a bank?
Discover is best known for its rewards credit cards, but that's just a portion of its business. It's a full-service online bank, as well as a payment services company. Discover offers banking and retirement solutions for individuals. Discover is also a lender, with personal, student and home equity loans available.
How do I redeem my cash back rewards?
How to Redeem Cash Back Rewards
- Receive a statement credit. The cash back gets applied to your credit card's balance.
- Request a check. The issuer sends you a check for your cash back rewards.
- Transfer rewards to a bank account. ...
- Use your cash rewards as rewards points.
What credit rating do you need for Discover?
A 700+ credit score is needed to get most Discover credit cards, but there's no minimum credit score needed for a few Discover cards. You can get the Discover it® Secured Credit Card with a bad credit score (below 640).