Can you drive when fasting?
Driving is a crucial task that requires high level of focus and awareness. However, without food and water for hours during fasting, our body gets tired easily and it will be difficult to stay focused. ... If you feel drowsy while driving, pull over immediately to a safe area and get a short rest or take a power nap.
What score do you need to pass theory test?
There are over 700 questions in the official question bank so you must have a wide range of knowledge! The Hazard Perception pass mark is 44 out of 75. You must score a pass in both sections of the Driving Theory Test to pass the overall test.
How do you pass the hazard perception test UK?
Hazard perception test: five top tips
- Practice the test first. ...
- Know what a 'developing hazard' is and how to identify one.
- Remember one clip has two hazards to identify.
- Click as soon as you notice a potential hazard that might turn into a 'developing hazard'
- Don't overdo the clicking – this will count against you.