How do I contact CBSA by email?
Technical support and processing
- Monday to Friday (except holidays) 8 am to 5 pm (Eastern time)
- Canada and the United States: 1-888-957-7224.
- Overseas: 613-946-0762.
- Email: [email protected] (for non-urgent correspondence only)
- Fax: 343-291-5482.
- Monday to Friday (except holidays) 8 am to 4 pm (Eastern time)
How do I contact CBSA?
- 1-800-461-9999 (toll-free, within Canada)
- +1 204 983 3500 (Long distance charges apply, outside Canada.
- +1 506 636 5064 (Long distance charges apply, outside Canada)
Does Canada Border Services Agency call you?
“If an individual receives a telephone call or an email asking for this information, or requesting payments from the CBSA, it is a scam,” the CBSA said. The CBSA is urging Canadians to ignore these types of calls and messages and report them to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre.
How long do packages stay in customs Canada?
Generally, customs officers will visit multiple sites during the day and process their releases in the afternoon. The process can take anywhere from 12-48 hours and even longer during high traffic periods.