How do I log into Ecwid?
Logging into Ecwid
- Go to the Ecwid login page.
- If you signed up with an email address and password, enter them and click Sign In.
- If you signed up using Apple, Facebook, Google, or Paypal, click the appropriate button and follow the prompts.
How do I delete my Ecwid account?
When you are on a Free plan, go to My Profile → Profile in your Ecwid admin. Click Close my account. This button appears only as long as you are on the Free plan. Confirm that you want to close the account.
Can I have 2 Ecwid accounts?
In that case you can open several Ecwid accounts for every separate store and set up the right delivery, payment options and currency in each. Having two or more separate stores can also help you with better promotion.
How do I change my Ecwid email?
To update the login email:
- Log in to your Ecwid admin and go to My Profile → Profile.
- In the Edit profile block, click Change:
- In the Email field, change the email address to the one you want to use:
- Click Save.
- Verify your new email.
Is Ecwid safe to buy from?
In Ecwid your and your customers' information is completely safe. Please, check our article about what we do to protect your customers' data. Nevertheless, we recommend to explicitly show that your website and online store are secure to your customers, so that they can feel safe when buying from you.
What is Ecwid?
Ecwid (stands for ECommerce WIDget) is an e-commerce platform. We provide a way for creatives and small business owners all over the world to create beautiful online stores without programmers and designers.
How do I buy on Ecwid?
Creating a Buy Button
- From your Ecwid admin, go to Overview.
- Scroll down to the Buy buttons card and click Get Started:
- On the opened page, click Pick Product and use the search bar to pick a product you'd like to embed. ...
- Customize your Buy Button—pick a layout and choose what product details to show.