How do I log into my ETAG account?
You can access your Account online by logging in and clicking on the 'Manage my Account' option. To log in you will need either your E-Toll Account number or email address and the online Password you created. If you haven't set up online access, you can register here.
How do I check my e-toll statement?
Viewing statements online
You can view your E-toll statement online by logging in to your account. Click on the 'Manage my account' option and select 'Account Statements'.
How do I pay Etoll online?
View and pay E-toll VPC account
Click on “e-toll”; Click on “Manage my VPC Account” (top right corner); Create a username and password by providing the required information; Once you have entered the VPC homepage, click the “Pay Account” button; and.
What is RMS e-toll?
"E-Toll System" means the entire system relating to electronic tolling operated by RMS, any operator of a toll road or any Tag Issuer or Pass Issuer.
How much do you need to spend on tolls to get free Rego?
to receive free rego in the 2021-22 financial year (1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022): you must have spent $1,406 or more (about $27 a week) on NSW toll roads in the previous financial year (1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021) while driving a NSW privately registered light vehicle.
How do I contact RMS?
Call us on 13 77 88 7am - 7pm, Monday to Friday and 9am - 5pm on weekends and public holidays.
How do I connect roads to Service NSW?
A MyServiceNSW Account connects you online with NSW Government services, quickly and securely.
How to add a service
- Go to the Add services page in your account. Note: You'll be prompted to log in or create an account.
- Select the service you would like to add or apply for.
- Follow the prompts to add your service.
How do I register my car in New South Wales?
You will need the following:
- An Application for Registration form.
- Proof of identity – either a NSW driver's licence or two other forms of identity, e.g. a passport and a Medicare card.
- Your CTP insurance details.
- Proof of registration entitlement.
- Up-to-date inspection reports and certifications.