Is EWAY and Linkt the same?
E-way customers have now been transitioned across to Transurban's retail brand, Linkt, rather than Transurban managing two separate retailers. By becoming Linkt, E-way customers will benefit from some lower fees, more flexible payment options and a better digital experience when managing their account online.
How do I log into my ETAG account?
You can access your Account online by logging in and clicking on the 'Manage my Account' option. To log in you will need either your E-Toll Account number or email address and the online Password you created. If you haven't set up online access, you can register here.
When did EWAY change to Linkt?
On 23 August 2020, all E-way customers became Linkt customers. This means some exciting new benefits for you, including lower fees, flexible payment options, and easier ways to manage your account online, like the Linkt app.
How do I check my balance on Etoll?
How can I check my balance? You can manage your account by visiting www.sanral.co.za/e-toll/ and click on the “Manage my e-toll Account”, which will allow you full access to your transaction details.
Where can I pay my Linkt account?
You can pay a toll notice and top up your account at participating United Petroleum or newsagent outlets. Payments can be made using a credit card, debit card or cash. A minimum payment of $20 applies for manual account top ups. You can use our website to quickly find your nearest participating outlet.
How do I find my linked account?
1. Find accounts linked to your email
- Click your Google Account button at the top-right.
- Click Manage your Google Account.
- On the left menu, choose Security.
- Scroll down to Google apps with account address and click Manage access.
- Scroll down to the very bottom to edit Password Manager and Linked Accounts.
How do I transfer a Linkt account to another person?
Transfer your account to another person
- Log in to the account you want to transfer.
- Select 'My details' from the main menu.
- In the 'Name' field, click on 'Edit'
- Select 'Transfer account to another person'
- You'll be directed to an online form (opens in a new window) which you will need to complete.
How do I check my ETAG account?
You can check your account balance online or via the Linkt app. Once you've logged in, your account balance is displayed at the top of the page. Log in to your account. Your account balance is available from the My account screen.
How do I cancel my Linkt account?
- Step 1 - Return your tags. If you have tags, you will need to return them. ...
- Step 1 - Request to close account. To close your account, Call us on 13 33 31 and ask for your account to be closed. ...
- Step 1 - Send a request to close your account. ...
- Step 2 - Return your tags.
What's the difference between Linkt and e-toll?
The technology had different names depending on the issuer, such as Breeze (Eastlink Melbourne), Linkt (Transurban, includes former names E-way and go via), and E-toll (Transport for NSW). However, these are all interchangeable across Australia and no surcharges apply for use on other operators' toll roads.
How do I remove a Linkt tag?
Log in to your Linkt account. Select Vehicles on the main menu and find the vehicle you want to remove. Once you confirm that this is the correct vehicle that needs to be removed, select Remove and the vehicle will be deleted from your account.
Is EastLink the same as Linkt?
You may have noticed that the CityLink website has been replaced by the Linkt website. If you have an EastLink account, this doesn't affect you. EastLink is not owned by Transurban, and your EastLink account will continue to operate exactly as before.