How do I find my Synology account?
- Register or log in to your Synology Account. Go to Control Panel > System > Synology Account. Click Log in to or register a Synology Account. ...
- Manage your Synology Account. Click Manage Account to reach the web platform. ...
- Log out of your Synology Account. Click Change Account to log out of your Synology Account.
How do I log into my Synology NAS?
Open your mobile web browser. In the address bar, enter the IP address of your NAS. Enter your DSM account name and password and tap Sign In.
How do I access my Synology NAS?
How to connect to your Synology NAS
- Fire up your web browser and enter find.synology.com or the IP of the enclosure. (There's also the Synology Assistant you can download.)
- Enter your account credentials and hit Log in.
Is Synology Manager free?
It is simple to use, free with the purchase of a Synology app, and offers features for most users.
How do I find my Synology?
You may find your Synology NAS via either of the following tools:
- Web Assistant: Enter find.synology.com in the address bar of your web browser.
- Synology Assistant: Open Synology Assistant desktop utility.
How do I connect to Synology online?
- Go to Control Panel > QuickConnect.
- Check the Enable QuickConnect box.
- If you do not have a Synology Account, click Log in to or register a Synology Account. ...
- Create your own QuickConnect ID in the QuickConnect ID field. ...
- If you do not see the QuickConnect DSM link, click Advanced and make sure DSM is enabled.
What is the IP of my Synology NAS?
The easiest way to find the IP address of your Synology NAS is from the DSM web interface. ) to display the widgets1. From the System Health widget, select a network interface from the dropdown menu2 and the IP address of the selected network interface will be displayed3 as you can see in the screenshot below.