How do I recover my line account?
*1: If you have registered an email address, you can recover your account by logging in again on the same device. However, once this has happened, all of your friends, groups, and chat history will be deleted. If you have not registered an email address, your account will be deleted.
How can I recover my line account without password?
If you don't know your password, follow the steps below to reset it:
- On your new device, open LINE and tap Log in.
- Enter your phone number and tap the arrow.
- Enter the six-digit verification code that's sent to you via text message. ...
- Tap Yes, that's my account. ...
- Tap Forgot your password?
How do I log into line without email?
Logging in with a QR code
If you haven't registered an email address with LINE, you can log in to LINE for iPad or LINE for PC by scanning a QR code. To log in with a QR code: 1. Start LINE for iPad or LINE for PC.
How do I log back into line?
Logging in with an email address
- Start LINE for PC.
- Enter your registered email address and password, then select Log in. ...
- Check the four-or-six-digit verification code that appears.
- Start LINE on your smartphone and enter the verification code (four or six digits) that appears on LINE for PC.
What is LINE app used for?
LINE is the fastest growing mobile messenger app in the world, bringing users closer to their friends and loved ones. Enjoy free messages, voice calls, and video calls anytime, anywhere. LINE is available on smartphones, including iPhones and Android devices, and also PCs and Macs.
Is the LINE app safe?
How secure is Line? Line offers end-to-end encryption, provided users opt-in to this feature – the app calls it “Letter Sealing”. You can register to the app using either your phone number or Facebook log-in.
Who uses LINE app?
LINE is widely used, not only in Japan, but also in Taiwan, Thailand and Indonesia with over 165 million MAU worldwide1. It is now considered a super app, but did you know that it first started as a disaster response app during the 2011 Tohoku earthquake and tsunami?
Is LINE better than WhatsApp?
Considering the apps and their features, LINE does a better job than WhatsApp in most aspects. It has more features, and in cases where they share features, LINE has the edge. However, the one big advantage WhatsApp has is that it has a larger base of users.