Is GlobePay legal in India?
It seems that they want to protect themselves from Government or Police which proven that they are totally illegal in India and not registered anywhere in India.
How do I register for Globe pay?
Fill out the registration form:
- – Type in your First Name and Last Name.
- – Email address for your account: IF YOU HAVE A PREPAID OR DEMO ACCOUNT — use the email address or generic email access code provided for your account. ...
- – Make up a password to use with your account; enter and confirm your password.
How do I withdraw money from GlobePay?
Log in to your MyFXTM account, select "Withdraw funds" which can be found on the side menu under “My Money.” In “Local Payment Methods” section, click the ”Withdraw” button to request a withdrawal. Follow the instructions on the form, complete the Fund Withdrawal form with your GlobePay details and confirm the payment.
How can I add money to GlobePay?
- What is GlobePay?
- GlobePay is an online e-wallet, popular in India, allowing clients to top up their wallet fast and quick by using local bank wire transfer. ...
- Register with GlobePay.
- Fill in the form with the desired login details. ...
- Add funds to the GlobePay.
- Login into the account and click on “Add Funds” 2.
Is GlobePay an Indian company?
GlobePay is an Indian payment method that allows you to receive payments from customers, perform payouts to customers by means of e-wallets.
How do I open a global pay account?
- Sign in to Payoneer.
- Go to Receive tab and select Global Payment Service.
- Review the information, and click Open my accounts. ...
- If needed, you'll be asked to provide required identity documents.