How do I withdraw my ERS from retirement?
Sign in to your ERS OnLine account. (If you don't have an account, you can register for one.) Select “Withdraw My Retirement Account" (under “My Retirement Information”).
When Can Texas state employees retire?
You may retire under the rule of 80 if your years and months of service credit (at least five years) and your years and months of age equal or exceed 80. Use the quick calculator to see how your service and age work together to make you eligible for a monthly ERS retirement benefit and health insurance.
How do I contact ERS Texas?
- Physical Address. 200 E. 18th St. Austin, Texas 78701. ...
- Phone. (877) 275-4377 (Toll-free) TTY: 711 or (800) 735-2989. 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- Mailing Address. P. O. Box 13207. Austin, Texas 78711-3207.
- Fax. (512) 867-7438. When you need to send a fax to ERS, please include a cover sheet that includes only: Your name,
When can Hawaii state employees retire?
Has IPTV Smarters been shut down?
IPTV Smarters, one of the most popular software-based IPTV players for Android, has been removed from the Google Play Store.
How do I set up iptv?
Quick Guide: 5 Steps to Watch IPTV From Anywhere
- Get a VPN. ...
- Connect to a server in the US. ...
- Download an IPTV app and set up a subscription through any of the IPTV providers. ...
- Link your subscription with the IPTV app. ...
- Start watching your favorite TV channels and shows on IPTV.
What is IPTV Smarters Pro app?
IPTV Smarters Pro is a convenient and easy-to-use app for watching programs on the go. It supports various formats and offers many features that a lot of users will appreciate. You'll particularly love the parental controls, which many parents will find very useful.