How to validate login form in c#?
Creating Login Form With Authentication For User Login Using C#
- Open Visual Studio 2015, navigate to File >> New, and choose Project to open a new project.
- After completing Step 1, a new window opens up with templates for which the application can be chosen. ...
- Windows Form creates a work space by displaying an empty form.
How do I maintain user login details in a Winforms application?
What you can do is:
- Create a internal class that holds the User name and password and any other variables and enumerations needed across the application (Something like Common. cs). ...
- Have a parameterized constructor for all the forms and send the user name and the password whenever you are showing the form.
What will you do to find out whether a user is a member of a particular role in a website that uses ASP Net Membership control for creation of user accounts?
To get information about a particular user, use the Membership class's GetUser method. The GetUser method has a number of overloads. If used without passing in any parameters, it returns information about the currently logged in user. To get information about a particular user, call GetUser passing in their username.
How do I validate a Windows Form?
Step 1: Create a Windows form application. Step 2: Choose “ErrorProvider” form toolbox. Step 3: Select the Text box and go to its properties. In properties choose “Events” and under focus double click on “validating”.