How do I access my iCSee camera?
Downloading The Software & Setting Up The Camera
- Download the iCSee Pro app from Google Play Store on Android or App Store an iOS devices.
- Open the app. ...
- On the home screen press Local Login. ...
- Click the + icon in the top right of the screen.
- Click on "Set up my device to Wi-Fi".
- Click on "Next step".
What is the device password for iCSee camera?
Admin is the user name and the password is whatever you set it to when you connected the camera to Wi-Fi the first time. If you can't remember it, just do a factory reset on the camera. Unifore has a password recovery web page and tool. From the screen shots on their web page, it looks like the default user is 'admin'.
What is iCSee used for?
iCSee is a software about network monitoring,which can login by cloud or local wifi.
How do I add a device to iCSee?
How to add a camera using the serial number
- Open ICSee Pro on the new device and click Local Login.
- Click the + icon in the top right corner.
- Click Add Shared Device.
- Click Monitor and change the device type to Camera.
- Enter the serial number you found in Step 1 and click Add Device.