How do you login to Webex?
Launch the Cisco Webex Meetings app. Tap Sign in. Enter the email address associated with your host account, then tap NEXT.
How do I join a meeting ID in Webex?
Navigate to https://www.webex.com.
- On the top right corner, click on the Join a meeting button.
- Enter the meeting, session, or event number into the Enter the meeting information field, then press Enter on the keyboard.
- Enter the meeting password. ...
- Enter your name and email address.
How do I join a Webex meeting?
Open your email invitation and select the Join Meeting link when it's time to join the meeting. Enter your name and email address, and then select Join Meeting. The Webex Meetings desktop app installer downloads. Double-click the executable (.exe) file (Windows) or run the .
Do I need Webex app to join a meeting?
You do not need a Webex account to join a meeting.
If you can't download the installer, you can still join the meeting using a browser instead. You don't need to install anything and it launches in your web browser.
How do I create an online Webex meeting?
Sign in to your Webex site, then select Schedule a Meeting. (Optional) If you have any saved meeting templates, you can select one from the Meeting templates. Add the basics by providing the following information: Meeting type—Meeting types are default or customized sets of meeting features available for your site.
How do I download Webex on my laptop?
Click on the Download button below Cisco Webex Meetings Desktop app.
The Webex Events or Webex Training Downloads page appears.
- In the Webex Events or Webex Training section, select your your operating system from the menu.
- Click on the Download button.
- In the window that appears, click on the Save File / Save button.