Are illion and Equifax the same?
There are three credit reporting agencies in Australia – Experian, Equifax (formerly Veda) and illion (formerly Dun & Bradstreet) – that gather your financial information, arrive at your credit score and generate a credit report.
What credit providers use illion?
Where do I see my Illion credit score?
- Equifax is Getcreditscore.
- Experian is Creditsavvy.
- Illion is Creditsimple.
How do I contact illion?
- Phone: 13 23 33 or +61 3 9828 3200. illion Express Enquiries: 13 23 33.
- illion Digital Tech Solutions. www.illiondts.com.
- illion Open Data Solutions. P +61 8 7122 9452.
- illion Tenancy. P 0800 TENANT (0800 836268) www.illiontenancy.co.nz.
- illion TenderLink. P 1800 233 533. www.illion.tenderlink.com.
What lenders use illion?
CBA, ANZ, Westpac, NAB & St George use credit scoring to assess home loan applications.
Is Dun & Bradstreet now illion?
illion (formerly trading as Dun & Bradstreet) is the leading independent provider of trusted data and analytics products and services in Australasia, with the company's consumer and commercial credit registries representing a core element of Australia and New Zealand's financial infrastructure.