How do I scan my Konica Minolta scan to email?
You'll be able to select the email destination for your project from the main screen of the Fax/Scan menu. From this menu, select the "Direct Input” option for your scan destination options. These include scan-to-fax, scan-to-PC and scan-to-email. Choose scan-to-email.
How do I enable scanning email for Konica Minolta?
- Open the printer's web page and Login as Administrator.
- Select Network in the main menu.
- In E-mail Setting select E-mail TX (SMTP).
- On the E-mail TX (SMTP) page: In SMTP Server Address select Please check to enter host name and type the value you obtained in step 5. Example: acme-com.mail.protection.outlook.com.
How do I fix Konica Minolta error?
To solve the problem, try the following troubleshoot solutions:
- Reboot your computer and restart the printer.
- Use a repair tool, or manually repair the Windows registry.
- Make sure all system settings are configured properly. If not, change the settings, then restart the printer.
What is Spiceworks?
Spiceworks is a free cloud-based help desk and network monitoring solution designed specifically for systems administrators and IT professionals. The solution helps in managing tickets raised by clients, providing customer support via multiple channels and tracking agent's' performance, among others.
Why is Spiceworks free?
Spiceworks software is free because it's ad supported, and those ads can become annoying. Remove all ads with the Spiceworks My Way plan, which is $45 per month or $495 per year.
How do I use Spiceworks?
How to: How to use Spiceworks (End User Guide)
- Step 1: Navigate a web browser to the Spiceworks Web Portal. Go to [www. ...
- Step 2: Log In. ...
- Step 3: Creating a Request. ...
- Step 4: Submit request. ...
- Step 5: Viewing Open Requests. ...
- Step 6: Viewing Closed Requests.
What happened to Spiceworks?
This year, we're planning to deprecate or “end of life” the Desktop solution. Specifically, this means we have set a date after which we will no longer maintain or provide support for version 7.5, including addressing security vulnerabilities or issues with the Desktop app related to external services.