How do I log into linode?
Through the Cloud Manager (Weblish)
- Log in to the Cloud Manager.
- Click on the Linodes link in the sidebar and select the desired Compute Instance.
- Click on the Launch LISH Console link in the top right-hand corner of the Cloud Manager.
- The Lish Web Console window appears, as shown below.
How do I log into Lish console?
Access Lish from your account page by selecting either the web browser tag or SSH tag, then press 'ctrl+a+d'. Your Lish console appears on the screen.
How do you make a linode account?
To create a Linode account, perform the following steps:
- In your preferred web browser, navigate to Linode's website.
- Click Sign up, the Sign up interface will appear.
- Enter your email address, desired username, and password and click Continue. ...
- Open the email and click Confirm. ...
- Enter your billing information.
What is Linode used for?
Linode products, services, and people enable developers and businesses to build, deploy, and scale applications more easily and cost-effectively in the cloud.
Is Linode com safe?
Linode provides a 99.99% SLA-backed uptime guarantee on all its hardware, and network connectivity. This means that if at any given month your site goes down for more than 0.01%, you have a right to request a pro-rated credit for the downtime exceeding the guarantee.
What is www Linode com?
Website. www.linode.com. Linode, LLC is an American privately-owned cloud hosting company that provides virtual private servers. It is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
How do I cancel my Linode subscription?
Cancelling Your Account
- Log into Cloud Manager.
- Click the Account link in the sidebar.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Under the Close Account panel, click the Close Account button.
- A confirmation form will appear. ...
- Click the Close Account button to complete your account cancellation.