Can you see login activity on eBay?
Use Account Status as your primary tool for tracking your eBay account activity and billing details. You can access your Account Status from the Seller Account area of My eBay. In your Account Status you can see the dates, fee types and item numbers for all eBay seller charges.
How do I find my history on eBay?
You'll see items you bought in the last 60 days when you go to your purchase history. To see older items you've bought, you can change the date range displayed. Go to See orders from at the top of your purchase history and choose the year from the dropdown.
How do I log into my eBay account?
Signing in with your email or username
- Go to our Sign in - opens in new window or tab page.
- Enter your email address or username.
- Select Continue.
- Enter your password.
- Select Sign in.
How do I log into eBay as a guest?
Follow these steps:
- If you're signed in to eBay, sign out to avoid any error messages.
- Find your eBay guest order confirmation email—the subject line starts with “Guest Order.”
- Select View order details in the email.
- Enter your email address and access code to sign in as a guest user.