How do I use Lyft Direct?
The Lyft Direct debit card and bank account lets drivers get paid instantly after every ride. So no matter how often you drive, if you need money fast, all you have to do is turn on your Lyft app. Your earnings will go straight to a secure, online bank account, powered by Payfare.
How do I log into my Lyft account?
How to log into Lyft Driver
- Manually. If you're not logged in to the original Lyft app: Open Lyft Driver. Tap 'Get Started' Enter your account's phone number to log in.
- Continue As. If you're already logged in to the original Lyft app: Tap 'Get Started. ' That's it!
What is the bank for Lyft Direct?
How do I cancel my Lyft Direct account?
We may cancel or suspend your Business Deposit Account, and / or any of its associated services or this Agreement at any time. You may cancel this Agreement at any time by contacting Lyft Direct Help through the Lyft Direct App to close your Business Deposit Account.
How do I contact Lyft without app?
Here's how it works:
Riders or their loved ones can call 631-201-LYFT using a cell phone and book a ride with a Lyft agent. A driver will arrive in minutes. Agents are available Monday to Friday, 8 AM — 8 PM EST. A price is provided upfront and paid by debit or credit card over the phone.
How do I get my money back from Lyft?
How to Get a Refund on a Lyft Ride
- Tap the Menu icon (☰) on the home screen.
- Tap Ride History.
- Find the ride and tap it.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap “Get Help”
- Select the issue that applies to your ride. Some contain a “Dispute fare or charge” button.
How do I get a Lyft phone?
Contact the driver
- Open the app.
- Tap the menu icon in the top-left corner.
- Tap 'Ride history,' then select the ride you lost your item in.
- Scroll to the bottom, then tap 'Find Lost Item'
- Tap 'Call' to give your driver a phone call (this is usually the simplest way to reach them)
How do I cancel my Lyft account?
How to delete your Lyft account
- Visit our data privacy page.
- Once logged in, you can choose to download your data.
- Tap 'Start' under the 'Delete account' section. Select a reason for your account deletion request.
- Confirm your request by entering 'DELETE' into the text box.