How do I get CT scan results?
The results will also be available immediately in MyAHS Connect. Albertans can get more information at MyHealth.Alberta.ca and on telephone line at 1-844-401-4016.
Can I access my xrays online?
Today, you can view parts of your electronic health records (EHRs) online, including radiology reports and images. ... Sharing information about your health electronically improves the safety, quality and speed of patient care.
How do I access Imed?
How does it work?
- I-MED will send you a link via text message notifying you that your images are available.
- When you click this link, you need to follow the security steps, and will be asked to enter your birthdate.
- I-MED will then send a text message with a one-time password.
- Enter this password to unlock your access.
What can I study after BSc radiology?
PG Courses After Completing BSc Radiology
- MSc Radiology.
- MSc Medical Radiation Physics.
- PGD in Radiotherapy Technology.
- PGD in X-ray Radiography.
- PGD in Ultra-Sonography.
- Master of Magnetic Resonance Technology.
- Master of Radiopharmaceutical Science.
- Master of Medical Radiation – Nuclear Radiation.