Where do I find Microsoft MPN?
Your MPN ID can be found in the Microsoft Partner Profile page of the Partner Center.
What is Microsoft MPN ID?
MPN ID stands for Microsoft Partner Network ID. It is the ID that is assigned when you become a Microsoft Partner.
How do I join Microsoft Partner Network?
Finally, it will give you access to our 9 step guide to becoming a Microsoft Partner.
- Join the Microsoft Partner Network.
- Choose your solution area(s)
- Get your membership.
- Find the right licensing agreement.
- Build your team.
- Train your team.
- Find and manage your customers.
- Build your practice.
How do I link my MPN ID?
Link to a partner ID
- Go to Link to a partner ID in the Azure portal.
- Sign in to the Azure portal.
- Enter the Microsoft partner ID. The partner ID is the Microsoft Partner Network ID for your organization. ...
- To link a partner ID for another customer, switch the directory. Under Switch directory, select your directory.