How do I log into MyEdBC?
You can log on to MyEdBC Family Portal from any computer that connects to the internet.
- Find the MyEdBC link at our website. ( www.sd35.bc.ca)
- Enter your login ID and Password.
- The first time you log on, you will be prompted to change your password.
What is the login ID for MyEdBC?
Your Login ID: Student – [email protected] Parents – this is the email you provided to the school.
How do I check my report card on MyEdBC?
On the right-hand side, middle of the screen you will see “Published Reports”. A pdf link to the Report Card will be listed under the filename. Click on the link—your child's report card will open up in another window.
How can I get into my ED?
- MyEducation BC Login Instructions for Students. ...
- • For the first login, please use a computer not a phone. ...
- • Make sure popups are enabled for your browser. ...
- • Enter your user name and password then click Log On to access the system. ...
- • Enter your email address and security question so that in the future you can click “I.