How do I login to my NETGEAR router?
Launch a web browser from a device that is connected to your router's network. Enter routerlogin.net or http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar. The router login window displays. Enter the router admin user name and password.
What is the default login for NETGEAR router?
How do I factory reset my R8500?
To reset the Netgear R8500 to its default settings, you have to do the following steps:
- Turn on router.
- Press Reset button and hold for at least 7 seconds.
- Device restarts automatically.
- Restoration of standard settings is finished.
How do I log into my NETGEAR AP?
To access aplogin.com, aplogin.net, routerlogin.com or routerlogin.net, your device must be connected to your Router or Access Point's WiFi network.
How do I get my NETGEAR WiFi to work?
How Do I Fix My Netgear Wireless Router?
- Restart your router. Unplug the power supply and wait 30 seconds, then plug it back in. ...
- Move the router or move closer to it. ...
- Upgrade your router's firmware. ...
- Replace the antenna. ...
- Change your router's IP address. ...
- Change the Wi-Fi channel. ...
- Reset your router. ...
- Switch DNS servers.
How do I login to my NETGEAR account?
To log in to your NETGEAR router with a web browser:
- Launch a web browser from a device that is connected to your router's network.
- Enter the router admin user name and password. The user name is admin. The password is the one that you specified during setup. The user name and password are case-sensitive.