How long are NNA background checks good for?
How far back does a background screening go? A background check covers 10 years of federal, state and county records.
What does the NNA background check consist of?
The NNA background screening includes identity verification, residence verification, federal criminal record database search, residence county criminal record search (through court records, not a database), state motor vehicle records search and an Office of Foreign Assets Control (known-terrorist list) check.
Is the NNA legit?
This company is an independent professional association serving Notary Publics, providing education,training, support and supplies for notary publics and insurance services.
How do I get NNA Certified?
Signing Agent Certification Process
- Be commissioned as a Notary Public in your state (required).
- Take a loan signing training course.
- Pass an exam and background screening that are SPW compliant.
- Buy your Signing Agent supplies.
- Purchase a minimum $25,000 E&O insurance policy.
- Start working as a Notary Signing Agent.
How long is backgrounds online background check good for?
What is the best background check?
Best background check services in 2022
- Intelius. Best background check service for beginners. ...
- Instant Checkmate. Best background check service for data. ...
- TruthFinder. Best background check service for frequent checks. ...
- US Search. Best budget background check service. ...
- PeopleFinders. ...
How far back does a notary background check go in California?
What does Backgrounds Online check?
A background check can provide: Identity verification (Social Security Number Trace) Criminal records. Motor vehicle records.