Who does opt plus bank with?
Simply open a prepaid debit card account, load the card, and begin using it for daily transactions - such as making online purchases or buying groceries. Speedy Cash is the exclusive provider of Opt+®Prepaid Debit Cards. Get your card at a Speedy Cash location today!
How can I check my Opt+ balance?
Choose one of the following convenient ways to check your balance at no charge:
- Sign up to receive email or text alerts in your online account.
- Check your balance on the go with the Opt+ mobile app available for Android™ and Apple. ®
- Stop by any Cash Money store and ask the teller.
Is opt plus a prepaid card?
A Visa® prepaid debit card from Opt+ gives you the freedom to spend where you need. Use your card online, over the phone, in stores - anywhere!
What bank does opt plus use?
Banking services provided by Republic Bank of Chicago, Member FDIC.
How do I load my opt Plus card?
To avoid declined transactions, you can load funds to your card in any of the following ways:
- Add funds fee free at any Speedy Cash or Rapid Cash location.
- Visit any Visa® ReadyLink location (fees may apply)
- Set up Direct Deposit and have your paycheck deposited directly to your account.