Why do I keep getting a login error on Overwatch?
Usually, the error arises when the player has a poor Network Connection. This could be due to the issues at the ISP end or the router may not be functioning properly.
Why does Overwatch say unable to log you in?
Sorry, we were unable to log you in. Please try again later. The BN-564 error on consoles can occur when the Overwatch servers are down for maintenance. ... If maintenance is not occurring, please try unlinking your Battle.net account from your Console.
What is error code BC 101 in Overwatch?
The BC-101 error can occur when the client fails to connect to the server. If you're seeing this message, follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the error. Reset your network devices to make sure your router hasn't become flooded with data.
How do I fix Overwatch failed to connect to the server?
Fix: Overwatch Failed to Connect to Server
- Solution 1: Check For Server Outrages.
- Solution 2: Change the Mode of Connection.
- Solution 3: Scan and Repair Files.
- Solution 4: Update Overwatch to the Latest Version.
- Solution 5: Disable Proxy Server.
- Solution 7: Reset Network Configurations.