How do I fix error code 22?
How to Fix a Code 22 Error
- Removing or reconfiguring the newly installed device.
- Rolling back the driver to a version prior to your update.
- Using System Restore to undo recent Device Manager related changes.
- Reinstall the drivers for the device.
How do I enable a device after disabling it?
How to enable devices using Device Manager
- Open Start.
- Search for Device Manager and click the top result to open the experience.
- Expand the category with the device that you want to enable.
- Right-click the device, and select the Enable device option. ...
- Click the Yes button to confirm.
How do I fix error code 31?
How to Fix a Code 31 Error
- Restart your computer if you haven't done so already. ...
- Did you install a device or make a change in Device Manager just before the Code 31 error appeared? ...
- Roll back the driver to a version prior to your updates.
- Use System Restore to undo recent Device Manager-related changes.
What does code 31 mean?
Code 31 is one of the common errors in Device Manager, and you can fix Code 31 easily! The error code generally is displayed as: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. ( Code 31)
What is Lifewire used for?
The purpose of Lifewire is to offer advice and answers on common technology questions and problems in a clear and simplified format.