What is the default admin password for Polycom?
How do I find my Polycom password?
You can find your Polycom password by logging into the Admin Portal. Choose "Resources". Click on the mac address of your phone. There, you will see a 4-digit password which you can use to access your phone.
How do I log into Polycom?
How do I login to the web interface of a Polycom phone?
- Power on the phone.
- Confirm that the PC and phone are on the network.
- Enter phone's IP address into your supported web browser. ...
- For Username, enter: Polycom.
- For Password, enter: 456.
How do I reset my Polycom admin password?
To restore phone to factory defaults with the Admin Password:
- Power cycle the phone.
- Press Cancel soft key during the boot process.
- During the countdown, press and hold the following dial pad keys simultaneously until the password prompt appears: ...
- Enter the administrator password to initiate the reset. ...
- Press OK.
Do I need to download StarLeaf to join a meeting?
The next time you join a meeting from a StarLeaf invite or scheduled calendar event, StarLeaf automatically launches and you do not need to download anything again.
How do I join a zoom meeting with StarLeaf?
Join from an invite
- Open your StarLeaf invite (this can be found either in your email or on a StarLeaf scheduled calendar event).
- Select Join this video meeting using StarLeaf. Your default browser opens.
- Open StarLeaf. ...
- Configure settings on the pre-meeting screen.
- Click Join now.
Is StarLeaf any good?
The best aspect of the StarLeaf Meetings system is that it provides a most natural meeting experience with excellent meeting quality and collaboration tools.
Is StarLeaf better than zoom?
Compare StarLeaf and Zoom
When assessing the two solutions, reviewers found Zoom easier to use. However, StarLeaf is easier to set up and administer. Reviewers also preferred doing business with StarLeaf overall. Reviewers felt that Zoom meets the needs of their business better than StarLeaf.