How do I log into Prima?
1. Go to prima.aicpa.org. If you are not logged in to AICPA.org or CPA.com, you will be prompted to log in with your AICPA.org/CPA.com credentials. click here to enter in different email addresses that the system will check to see if are associated with an account.
What is AICPA PRIMA?
The AICPA Peer Review Program launched PRIMA, a new web-based tool, to replace our PRISM website. Access PRIMA, including PRIMA Help. PRIMA allows us to change and adapt faster to the needs of practice monitoring and our users. It also brings improved features and more opportunities for firm self-service.
What is prima peer review?
The Peer Review Integrated Management Application (PRIMA) is the primary tool used by firms, reviewers, and the entities administering peer review to complete the peer review process. PRIMA is accessible to all AICPA and CPA.com customers whose records are linked to a public accounting firm in our records.
Is AICPA peer reviewed?
Firms (and individuals) enrolled in the AICPA Peer Review Program are required to have a peer review, once every three years, of their accounting and auditing practice.
How do I log into Okta?
To open Okta, go to your company's custom Okta URL in any web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.). Your company's custom Okta URL will be "company.okta.com." For example, if your company is called ABC, the URL would be ABC.okta.com.
How do I set up Okta?
Configure Okta Verify
- In the Admin Console, go to Security > Multifactor.
- On the Factor Types tab, select Okta Verify.
- Set the status to Active.
- In Okta Verify Settings, click Edit, and then select the features you want to enable. Available features vary by org setting: ...
- Click Save.