How do I withdraw my ERS from retirement?
Sign in to your ERS OnLine account. (If you don't have an account, you can register for one.) Select “Withdraw My Retirement Account" (under “My Retirement Information”).
When Can Texas state employees retire?
You may retire under the rule of 80 if your years and months of service credit (at least five years) and your years and months of age equal or exceed 80. Use the quick calculator to see how your service and age work together to make you eligible for a monthly ERS retirement benefit and health insurance.
How do I contact ERS Texas?
- Physical Address. 200 E. 18th St. Austin, Texas 78701. ...
- Phone. (877) 275-4377 (Toll-free) TTY: 711 or (800) 735-2989. 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- Mailing Address. P. O. Box 13207. Austin, Texas 78711-3207.
- Fax. (512) 867-7438. When you need to send a fax to ERS, please include a cover sheet that includes only: Your name,
When can Hawaii state employees retire?
What is Thomson Reuters?
Thomson Reuters is the world's leading source of news and information for professional markets. Our customers rely on us to deliver the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers.
What kind of company is Thomson Reuters?
About Thomson Reuters Corp
Thomson Reuters Corp is a provider of business information services. It operates through five segments: Legal Professionals, Corporates, Tax & Accounting Professionals, Reuters News and Global Print.
What products does Thomson Reuters sell?
What does Thomson Reuters do?
- We provide critical online and print information, know-how, decision tools, software and services for the legal industry. ...
- We provide integrated tax compliance and accounting information, software and services for professionals.
How do I access my Thomson Reuters mail?
You can access your web-based email from any computer that has an internet connection.
- Open your internet browser (for example, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera).
- In the address bar, enter email.MYDOMAINNAME.com. ...
- Enter your user name without the domain. ...
- Enter your password.