How do I log into rediker?
Log in to Your Student Portal
- In your browser address bar, type your PlusPortals URL. Important: Your PlusPortals URL is located at plusportals.com/YourSchoolName. For example, the URL for "Rediker Academy" would be plusportals.com/RedikerAcademy . ...
- In the Login box, type your User Name and Password. or. ...
- Click Sign In.
How do I log into PlusPortals?
Your PlusPortal log in page is located at plusportals.com/YourSchoolName. For example, the URL for "Rediker Academy" would be plusportals.com/RedikerAcademy. You can find the exact URL on your school's website or by asking the PlusPortals administrator.
How do I log into parent plus portal?
Set Up the ParentPlus Portal Mobile App
- In Username, type the PlusPortals username associated with your account. ...
- Tap to search for your school.
- Select your school from the list and tap Register. ...
- When prompted, type your password for the selected school, and then tap Login.
Does rediker have an app?
Access Student and Staff Data on iOS and Android Devices. Rediker Software's AP Mobile Apps for iOS & Android ® bring your AdminPlus data onto your favorite mobile device, so even when you are away from your computer you can still have important staff and student information at your fingertips.
Who owns Plus portals?
Rediker Software is a company that provides school administrative software to PK – 12 schools.
6 more rows
|Richard Rediker, CEO Andrew Anderlonis, President Susan Brady, Director of Sales
|School Administrative Software
How do I reset my PlusPortals password?
What if I forget my password? If you forget your password, click on the “Can't Access Your Account?” link on the login page. Type in your username (email address) and reset your password.