How do I Report a Facebook login problem?
To report that something isn't working: Log into Facebook on a computer. Click in the top right of Facebook. Select Help & Support, then select Report a Problem and follow the on-screen instructions.
How can I recover my FB account?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can't log into?
- Go to the profile of the account you'd like to recover.
- Tap and select Find Support or Report Profile.
- Choose Something Else, then tap Next.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How do I troubleshoot login problems?
Fix login issues on websites that require a username and password
- Enable cookies for the website.
- Clear history for that site.
- Clear all cookies and the cache.
- Check add-ons.
- Security application is blocking cookies.
- Remove corrupt cookies file.
How do I contact Facebook for help?
Different Ways to Contact Facebook Support
- supp[email protected] – This is the most general, basic support email. ...
- [email protected] – You can use this email to contact Facebook to try to recover disabled or hacked accounts, if you need to reset your password, or if you're having problems accessing a page.