How do I create a custom login page in Salesforce?
From Experience Workspaces, select Administration, and then select Login & Registration. , and then select your custom Visualforce page from the list. , and select your custom Visualforce page from the list.
How do I create a custom communities login and landing page in Salesforce?
How To Create a Custom Salesforce Communities Login and Landing Page (Spring 2017)
- 1.) First go to Customize -> Communities -> Settings and create a domain for your community. ...
- 2.) ...
- 3.) ...
- CommunitiesLoginController(Apex Class)
- 4.) ...
- 5.) ...
- 6.) ...
How do I set up a community login page?
Building custom community Builder login screen
- Go to setup.
- In quick find type “All Communities “
- You will see the list of available communities in your org.
- Click Builder before the community, for which you want to update the login screen.
- Once in the builder page select the login page for configure/change.
What is Salesforce used for?
Salesforce is the world's #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform. We help your marketing, sales, commerce, service and IT teams work as one from anywhere — so you can keep your customers happy everywhere. Salesforce is the world's #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform.
What exactly is Salesforce?
Salesforce is a cloud computing service as a software (SaaS) company that specializes in customer relationship management (CRM). Salesforce's services allow businesses to use cloud technology to better connect with customers, partners and potential customers.
Is Salesforce used by Amazon?
Amazon Connect and Salesforce. Salesforce Service Cloud seamlessly integrates with Amazon Connect, providing contact center agents with a complete set of tools in their agent workspace to deliver enhanced customer service.