What is the default router login?
How do I log into my Motorola modem?
To access the settings of your WiFi modem:
- Open a web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.)
- In the address bar, type: 192.168.0.1 [Then press the Enter Key]
- Enter Username*: admin.
- Enter Password*: motorola.
- Click Login.
- Click the Wireless menu and then click on Primary Network Settings.
What is the default IP and default login details?
Step 1: From a computer that is connected to the router (wired or wireless), Open your Internet browser and type the IP address of the router in the address bar. The default IP address is 192.168. 0.1. At the login, enter the username (admin) and your password (default password is nothing).
What is a 192.168 1.2 IP address?
1.2 IP Address. 192.168. 1.2 is a private IP address and is often used as a router IP or default gateway on many routers. So, for example, if the router's settings need to be adjusted, this IP address can get you access to the administrative console and make the necessary changes.
How do I change my 192.168 LL username and password?
- Login to Router admin panel using its default IP Address – 192.168.0.1 / 192.168.1.1.
- Enter the default username and password (admin/admin in most cases).
- Navigate to Wireless > Wireless Security > WPA/WPA2 – Personal (Recommended) > Password .
- Enter your preferred password and Save the change.
How do I connect to my 192.168 1.1 router?
How to Login 192.168. 1.1?
- Turn on your router and connect it to your computer with an Ethernet cable. ...
- Open your favorite web browser and type “http://192.168.1.1” into the address bar. ...
- Enter the correct router login/password combination.