What is SBI Smart Scholar plan?
SBI Life Smart Scholar is a non-participating ULIP Child Plan which is designed for the benefit of the child where the child's future is secured even in the absence of the parent. Best Investment Plans. Guaranteed Tax Savings. Under sec 80C & 10(10D) ₹ 2 Crore.
Is SBI Smart Scholar a good plan?
In the event of the death of the life assured, a lump sum benefit equal to higher of sum assured or 105% of the premiums paid till death. In the event of the death of child, no sum assured is paid.
Key Features of SBI Life - Smart Scholar.
7 more rows
|Type of Fund
||Low to medium
|Money Market Fund
Is SBI Smart Scholar ULIP?
SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd. is only the name of the insurance company and SBI Life – Smart Scholar is only the name of the unit linked Life insurance contract and does not in any way indicate the quality of the contract, its future prospects or returns.
How is SBI Smart Scholar calculated?
Secure your child's future by gaining from the financial markets. SBI Life - Smart Scholar policy specially crafted for your child.
|Child Plans Premium Calculators Premium Calculator
|SBI Life Smart Champ Insurance Premium Calculator
||SBI Life Smart Scholar Premium Calculator
How can I check my SBI policy status?
To know the SBI Life Insurance Policy Status through SMS, the policyholder requires sending the SMS to POLSTATUS << Space>> (Policy Number) to 56161 or 9250001848.
How can I check my SBI maturity amount?
- Online through our Customer Portal. Log in to your "MyPolicy" account through Customer Self Service. ...
- By giving a missed call. Get your Fund Value by giving us a missed call at 022-62458501.
- Via SMS. Send this SMS to 56161 or 9250001848 from your registered mobile number.
What is OPD document in SBI Life Insurance?
Original Policy Document. Original or Attested Death Certificate issued by local authority. Claimant's current address proof. Claimant's photo ID proof.
How can I stop SBI debit card from auto policy?
- 1 Place a request from your registered email id and do mention your policy number. [[ Click Here] - if you Email ID is not registered]
- 2 The Insurer will provide a confirmation of ECS/SI Deactivation.
- 3 Send the Email to.