How do I log into Scopus?
How can I access Scopus?
- Go to the Scopus login page.
- Click 'Register' in the upper right corner of your screen. Fill in the empty text fields with your credentials. ...
- Click 'Register' to finish the registration process and continue to the confirmation screen.
How do I reset my Scopus password?
To reset your password go to the sign in page of the platform you're using and click 'forgotten password'. On the next screen you'll see a 'Forgot password' link, click this and then follow the steps on screen to reset your password.
What is username and password for router?
Step 1: From a computer that is connected to the router (wired or wireless), Open your Internet browser and type the IP address of the router in the address bar. The default IP address is 192.168. 0.1. At the login, enter the username (admin) and your password (default password is nothing).
How do I find my router username and password without resetting it?
To locate the default username and password for the router, look in its manual. If you've lost the manual, you can often find it by searching for your router's model number and “manual” on Google. Or just search for your router's model and “default password.”
How can I check if a journal is in Scopus?
How can you know if a journal is ISI, Scopus, or SCImago Indexed?
- Visit their website at scopus.com/sources. This will guide you to their search page.
- Choose the Title, Publisher, or ISSN number of the journal of your choice and search it in.
- Enter the journal details in the search bar to have access to their database.
Is Scopus for free?
Scopus offers free features to non-subscribed users and is available through Scopus Preview. Researchers may use Scopus Preview to assist with their research, such as searching authors, and learning more about Scopus content coverage and source metrics.
How do I search on Scopus?
- Enter your search terms into the Search documents box  ...
- You can specify in which fields to search using the drop-down menu .
- Use the +Add search field  option to add additional fields.
- Each new search field is combined using the Boolean operators AND, OR, and NOT