How do I know if I am registered with Seta?
If you want to check on a provider accredited by QCTO or a SETA (Sector Education and Training Authority) go to the website of the South African Qualifications Authority at www.saqa.org.za and click on the links with the various SETAs where you can access lists of accredited providers.
How much is Seta stipend 2021?
In terms of the agreement, Service Seta will pay a monthly stipend of R3 000 to each intern as part of the training to gain the much-needed work experience. Approximately R1 637 500 has been allocated to this programme to enable the students to complete their National Diploma (N6).
How do I register for service SETA?
- SUBMIT. - Send a Letter of Intent email to [email protected] only if applying for a full qualification with Services SETA. ...
- COMPLETE & UPLOAD. ...
- OUTCOME. - Once evaluation is complete, the Services SETA sends a recommendation for accreditation to QCTO for full qualifications.
How do I apply for SETA Bursary 2021?
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate/ results, if entering the first year of study (certified copy)
- Latest tertiary academic record, if in second or subsequent year of tertiary study (certified copy)
Who qualifies for SETA funding?
Who Qualifies for Discretionary Grants Funding? Employers within the jurisdiction of the Services SETA who are up-to-date with the levy payments - including those exempted in terms of the Skills Development Levy Act. Discretionary grants are available to employers, training providers, and workers and the unemployed.