How do I get my w2 Oasis?
Log in using the User ID and Password you created and select the “Register for Electronic Delivery” option. Registration will be available until December 31st. When the W-2 is available, you will receive an email with a link to the website where you can log in and retrieve your W-2 at your convenience.
How do I log into Oasis?
OASIS and Web Registration Login Help
- Enter your USC NetID (this is your USC email username). If you do not have a USC student email account, please follow the PIN reset instructions below.
- Enter your USC email password.
- Click “Sign in”.
- Select Web Registration or OASIS on the right side of the screen.
How do I get my pay stubs from Oasis?
Electronic Retrieval – if you registered to receive your W-2 and/or 1095-C electronically
- Log in to the Employee Services Website.
- Click on “Current Year W-2” under Featured Links.
- Click on “View W-2” Link.
- The W-2 will open in a new window where you can print it immediately or save it for future access.
Does Oasis Paychex have an app?
Oasis Mobile App for iOS and Android!
The Oasis Employee Connect App is comprised of the most utilized features of the Employee Services Websites. These can be installed from the App Store or Google Play by searching for Oasis Employee Connect, respectively. The key features of the App are outlined below.