Is Lush made in the USA?
Lush was founded in 1995 in the U.K., by Mark Constantine and several other partners who still own and operate the company. In 1996 it expanded into North America, establishing its headquarters and opening manufacturing facilities in Vancouver and Toronto.
What Lush products are being discontinued?
Discontinued Lush shower products
- Naked and Liquid Shower Gels – Almond Blossom.
- Shower moisturisers – Argan Dragon.
- Shower scrubs – Big Buffy, Easy Peeler, Soya Bran exfoliator.
- Shower bombs – Blue Pill, Love, Luck, Meditation shower bomb, Supernatural, Tantric Energy.
- Hands – Frangipani Glove, Salted Coconut Scrub.
Does Lush offer free shipping?
Ground shipping is free for all purchases of $60 or more. The shipping and handling cost for your order is based on the total weight of the order. Orders are only shipped on business days: Monday-Friday, excluding stat holidays.