How do I use Stuart delivery?
Interested ? Here are the next steps:
- Apply. Quick and easy application, start delivering in no time.
- Take the quiz. Take the Stuart quiz and submit some documents to complete your application.
- Download the app. Receive your delivery gear, download the app and start delivering!
How much does Stuart pay an hour?
The minimum hourly guarantee is £7.50 per hour. Total minimum guaranteed payment for the slot will be £22.50 (£7.50 x 3 hours)
What is Stuart delivery app?
Stuart is the on-demand delivery service of choice for businesses in London who need a simple, fast and reliable option. With our robust platform, you can build on-demand and scheduled deliveries right into your business at a fixed price.
Which site is best for selling painting?
- Etsy. You can't talk about sites to sell artwork without mentioning Etsy. ...
- Amazon. These days, people buy just about everything on Amazon—and that includes art. ...
- FineArtAmerica. ...
- Saatchi Art. ...
- Shopify. ...
- TurningArt. ...
How does Stuart work?
There are two ways of working on the Stuart platform: (1) You can book time slots and get minimum hourly pay OR (2) you can work per drop and receive pay depending on the mileage. All weekly payments are calculated depending on transport type used and the job distance.
How much do you earn with Stuart?
After: Under the new payment structure, you earn £5.31. For the first 0.5 miles, you earn £3.35 (base). For the next 1.96 miles, you earn: 1.96 miles x £1 per mile (mileage) = £1.96.
What is Stuart Courier?
Revolutionising the future of urban logistics, Stuart is the leading on-demand solution powering the way goods are transported in a customised way. We connect businesses across all industries and of all sizes to high quality independent couriers to offer customised delivery solutions to wow their end customers.
Is Stuart part of just eat?
Just Eat works with logistics partners such as Stuart in the UK and several others in international markets to deliver orders for a brand and non-brand restaurants.