How do I log into suits?
We will not ask you for other details, such as full addresses or PINs when you log in.
- Suits Me Online Banking Log in Page. Select your Sort Code. ...
- Log in Using your Username and Password. Upon the initial set up of your online banking, you will have chosen a username and password. ...
- Enter your One Time Password.
How do I register my suit online banking?
Register for Online Banking
- The email that we will send to you once you have opened your account with us (Within this email is a secure link which you need to then click on to set up your online banking.)
- The mobile phone you used when applying for your Suits Me account.
How do I reset my suits password?
Logging into Online Banking
- Go to the online banking login page on the Suits Me website here.
- Select your sort-code (this can be found on your debit card)
- Click 'Forgotten Password? ...
- Enter either your username or long card number and your date of birth and click continue.
How do I download the suits app?
You can find the Suits Me app at the Google Play Store or App Store on your mobile. Search for 'Suits Me' and select 'Get'. It is free to download. Once downloaded, the app is easy to use.
How do I activate my suits me card?
- Login to your online banking account.
- Select 'Cards' from the navigation bar positioned at the top of the page.
- Click 'Activate Card' on the card you wish to activate.
- Click 'Submit'
How long does it take to receive money on Suits Me?
A UK transfer will usually reach your account instantly but can take up to three hours, depending on the bank you're sending the funds from.