How can I check my current bill in Tamilnadu?
Here are a few steps that can help you.
- Open the MobiKwik website or app.
- Go to 'Recharge and Bills Payments' Section.
- Click on Electricity and enter details like your operator and account details.
- You will be able to see the status of TNEB bill payment.
How can I check my electricity bill?
Other Ways of Checking Electricity Bill Amount Online
- Visit the official website of the electricity board.
- Log in using your credentials.
- Locate the 'View Bill' option and click on it.
- Enter your customer identification number and other details.
- Enter Captcha (if there is one) and click on 'Proceed/Submit'
How can I find my consumer number in Tneb?
Your consumer number is a service number that you can find on the white meter card on the previous receipt of the TNEB bill.
How can I get Tneb bill?
TNEB Payment Methods
You can use your credit card, debit card, net banking facility, e-wallets, or through UPI to complete the payment of your electricity bill online. In case you wish to pay your electricity bill offline, you can do so by visiting the TNEB office and paying the bill via cash, cheque, or demand draft.